Skip to main content

The Beanster™ Blog Now at Version 9.0

This is the 9th major revision to my 2.5 year old blog yey! This time I've made it 3 columns. More info, less scrolling and less empty spaces. I've also removed iLike and Flixster badges but added a smaller jaiku badge, the twitter badge is unchanged. I might add back the iLike and Flixster badges in a few days... we'll see. I'm tryin out Criteo which submits related blogs that my readers might want to browse (provided they've signed up to criteo too). I've temporarily re-enabled Labels, but they do take up a lot of space. Oh yeah. I just noticed that I've gone thru my 1,000th post [on 1,101 with this one]. Also nearing 20,000 hits cool! Anyway I hope you keep on stopping by my blog.

For those reading this thru Multiply (this blog automatically cross posts to Multiply) keep in mind some posts are not auto posted, commenting on Multiply will not notify me, I see comments there only when I check (if you comment here on my main blog I get emailed), and there is a significant delay in cross posting (few hours).

That being said welcome to The Beanster™ ver 9.0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts