Skip to main content

Treo + Bluetooth + Octro

I've been using my 750v + Bluetooth [on both the Treo and my notebook] + Octro.
--

[main window]

[chatting with my bro who is 3 meters away]
--
Octro is currently in beta and currently free [cool!] So far it is working ok, I feel that it is less RAM hungry than Shape's IM+ which I also have installed both are installed in main memory but Octro seems to start and log on faster. I first got a whiff of Octro from Menneisyys which I see in almost all the WM enthusiasts sites I visit suffice to say he is an expert. Here is his Instant Messaging Bible
--
So far I'm liking this setup since my Treo has no WiFi, another good thing is since I'm connected via Activesync I still get my emails pushed to me without the added cost of data.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings