Skip to main content

Iffy Internet

Still experiencing ultra slow internet... which is a bummer really. I don't have work till the 8th and am just hanging around the house [I did go to V-mall to check on our kiosk] and getting some sleep. It's really boring not doing anything so I've decided to HARD RESET my TyTN and re-install everything. My case still hasn't arrived and I've sent an e-mail to the merchant about it. It must have been delayed with all the holiday mail and stuff being sent. Oh well. I also bought a couple of apps for my PocketPC and Smartphone. I was looking to buy a Treo 750v to play around with but had no luck locating a brand new one yesterday [wasn't looking really hard though] I guess it must be a sign that I should keep my TyTN and S310 for a bit longer :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts