Skip to main content

The Beanster Blog™ Version 8.5

Blogger is now out of beta been using the beta for awhile and really liked the labels functionality. I bit the bullet today and updated my template. It's really easy to mess around with the template now. There's a wizard for most everything you would want to add to your blog! Really cool and user friendly. I've done away with the Quick Menu and have replaced it with labels... I think navigating using labels would be easier. I am having trouble with XML and my custom codes that I've scrapped around for... I get XML errors when trying to save oh well. Atleast I was able to transfer Google Analytics, Hit Counter, and gVisit Maps... the basics really. I removed music and the photo slide temporarily [must look for new content to slide]. Anyway that's about it for version 8.5.x I will probably be making sub-point updates once I get the hang of this wizard driven Blogger. Overall I am happy with Blogger right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings