Skip to main content

Some More Cool Z610i Tidbits

Right playing around some more with this mobile [I don't read manuals] I found out that it has an integrated RSS reader, which is really cool as I like to stay informed... true my PocketPC has one as well [I bought Ilium's NewsBreak for RSS feeds] but now I have it on my spare phone as well! Nice! Another great thing is that out-of-the-box it has support for Blogger, you can actually take images and publish them from your phone to Blogger, at first I was given a temporary account and a key to retrieve it but then when I checked on my PC I could merge my temporary account with this my current blog! Really handy for quick posts and photo blogging on the go! The previous post of me smoking is my first attempt using the Z610i for blogging! I'm really digging this mobile. Of course it's not all gravy... I did notice that it's really hard to open the battery compartment [been switching SIMs to check performance on Globe and Smart] anyway it's a minor inconvenience if you intend to just put one SIM and use it as a phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts