Skip to main content

My 27th Birthday... THIS IS A CELEBRATION B!TCHES...

To quote Dave Chappelles' parody of Rick James: "THIS IS A CELEBRATION B!TCHES..."
--
Thanks to everyone who greeted me via phone call/sms/email/im/in person. I really appreciate it!

--
Phase I: 10-13-2006 to 10-14-2006
Location: Embassy Cuizine, The Fort [Props to Charlie Capistrano of Calypso Events for hooking me up with fantastic tables and free booze you the man Charlie!]

--
Phase II: 10-14-2006
Location: Master Cook of Hong Kong Resto, Macapagal Ave. [Props to my mom and dad for the great food, my family and colleagues for sharing a meal with us, and ACP of course]

--
Phase III: 10-14-2006 to 10-15-2006
Location: Piedra, The Fort [Props to ACP for everything]

--
Click on the links above for images hosted at my multiply account.
--
Anna, Tammy, Mabs, By, Lea, Zalveen, Ice and Jax we ate and drank for you... Wish you were here brothers and sisters...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts