Skip to main content

Which to Buy?

Ok now I'm really confused on which mobile to get next. I was set on the HTC Excalibur [aka O2 cosmo, HTC S620] but seeing the i-mate JAQ makes me want to wait for a 3G version of it, I'd rather have a WM 5 PocketPC Phone Ed than a Smartphone cause I have far more applications for PocketPC Phone Ed, but then again nothing is coming close to my perfect device yet. The JAQ falls short on 2 very important components the processor and data connectivity departments. I do hope that the manufacturer will churn out an updated version after all 3G is being rolled out in more and more locations around the world. Then of course there is the HTC Hermes [aka dopod CHT9000, HTC TyTn, i-mate JASJAM, dopod 838pro et al], which fits my criteria except again for the moving parts [it has a slider similar to the Wizard] and reports of it being buggy is putting me off [hopefully ROM updates are released soon to fix these issues]. So for now I am stuck with my O2 XDA Exec with dopod ROM and my 4Gb SD Card. I am itching to get a new gadget though. If I go with my original plan I may just get the Excalibur to complement my Exec and to take care of my gadget lust for a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings