Skip to main content

New ROM and Radio Firmware for ExecBean

I've flashed my O2 XDA Exec [aka HTC Universal] with a AKU3.2 ROM by Lt. Commander Ivan [xda-dev], I also flashed it with Radio ver 1.13.00 from the Orange ROM, I skipped the Extended ROM and have a pretty clean device. I've synced over my PIM data and am checking if the Radio performs better than the 1.11.00 I previously had on my device. So far so good this AKU3.2 beta 8 ROM seems stable enough and of course I love all the AKU3.2 enhancements especially being able to get rid of the lousy battery that they introduced in AKU2.0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts