Skip to main content

Review|Marcel Woods - Advanced [CD Single] (2006)


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Marcel Woods

If you like tech trance you'll love this one from Marcel Woods. First got a listen of this from Trance Nation 22 and have been spotting it soon after on different compilations I've acquired. I like this track so much that I decided to look for different mixes... and here we are. I love the amazing build up and hard hitting beats.
--
There are 5 mixes in this release:
The Single Mix
The Original Mix
Ton T.B. Mix
Filterheadz Love Distortion Mix
Woods Revisited Mix

--
So far my fave are the Ton TB and Woods Revisited mixes. The Love Distortion Mix is ok but I felt that it left out the best part of the song which is the build up and explosion of sound, it became a bit flat IMO.
--
To complement the review I fished out the video from YouTube. It shows Mr. Woods at Trance Energy 2006... boy I wish I was there.
--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts