Skip to main content

Review|Dream Dance Vol. 40 (2006)


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Various Artists

Alright here goes. This compilation leans more on House and Trance, right off the bat I felt that some tracks on there were a bit too "candy-raverish" [if that's not a classification I'm making it one, it's anything that sounds too commercial like something you would hear on a noon time show here in the Philippines hehehe]. There are some potentially nice tracks on there. Most of the tracks on here have vocals and I guess that the compiler's felt that dream = vocals? Who the fuck knows for sure, really? Pay attention towards the end of CD01 and the whole of CD02 I found myself listening to those tracks more, especially the tech and proggy trance tunes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings