Skip to main content

It was fun while it lasted... bye bye JediPAQ_v2

I've sold my hp iPAQ rw6828, reason well the Exec's screen and keyboard combo have become a better alternative than the stylus/finger driven data entry on the iPAQ. It was a fun 3 weeks and I would recommend the PDA phone to anyone who is looking at the ATOM the hp iPAQ simply put has a better sales package IMO, and of course you have hp Philippines to go to once you hit a speed bump or even a major problem with the device. I am seeing/reading a lot about the HTC TyTn lately [aka dopod CHT 9000 for Asia and it's various Euro names], I saw that it might retail for 46K PhP not bad really for the specs [about the Wizard's size, faster processor, jog dial, 3G only downside really is a diff flash card format microSD or transFlash; hey I just switched from SD to miniSD bastards!]. Maybe that would be my Birthday gift to myself come October, that's a big [make that HUGE; kudos to the "Donald"] maybe. I've really fallen in love with my Exec's VGA screen and uber spacious keyboard. I don't mind lugging it around in it's Alum case, actually my friend Cubie [Hi Gorgeous!] got me a Silicone case it arrives today via another friend Jm [thanks in advanced] so now I am thinking about getting the miniSync combo from boxwave as my old miniSync doesn't work with the newer devices [rw6828/Exec etc] oh well... for now I am waiting for my Globe lockout to finish and might jump ship and go with SMART that is if they still have the same 10PhP/30 mins of 3G internet access by the time my lockout ends which is also by mid-October. I am actually using the Exec right now as a USB modem for my notebook and am posting this in our kiosk at V-Mall [if you haven't dropped by yet please do]. We're at Unit V-374, 3F V-Mall [Viramall], Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan MM, Philippines. We sell iPods, PSPs, accessories for both, assorted gadgets/trinkets and speakers as well. Drop by, I give you good price lah! Hahahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings