Skip to main content

Un-Blued

Ok I got my 262's MS Stack to Activesync with my Exec, however the MS Stack doesn't support A2DP so I had to install IVT's Blusoleil Software. I was able to connect the Blueband and listen to music via A2DP KEWL! Now my problem is I can't figure out how to make Activesync work with Blusoleil. I sold my iTech Blueband's to Yap, and I also sold my Motorola HS820 Headset last week to some guy off bidshot. So now I have no Bluetooth headsets whatsoever. I must say I am missing it, I'll probably buy a Headset later I'm looking at the Motorola H700 and I'll hopefully get my HT820's by the end of the month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

Toshiba G900 WVGA PocketPC Phone

AKIHABARA NEWS has some drool worthy snaps of the G900 I mentioned a post ago. Pics posted are property of AKIHABARA. -- Toshiba G900 Windows Mobile 6 Professional [PocketPC Phone Ed.] 3inch WVGA [Wide VGA 800 x 480] 64Mb RAM + 128Mb ROM UMTS and HSDPA miniSD expansion slideout QWERTY WiFi Biometric security [finger print scanner] -- All I can say is... WOW! After being absent from the WM world Tosh is back with a bang with this device. IIRC Tosh was one of the first OEMs to use VGA screens with the e800 series, now it seems they are pushing the envelope again with WVGA. -- WM6 supports the following resolutions: 176 x 220 240 x 240 320 x 240 = qVGA 320 x 320 [new] 480 x 480 [new] 640 x 480 = VGA 800 x 480 [new] =WVGA -- I hope palm comes out with a hi-res screen treo [320 x 320 will be fine :o)]