Skip to main content

Single and Not Knowing It...

In our recent out of town trip I was the über 3rd wheel. 4 couples plus me. The sad thing was I never even noticed it until another buddy of mine mentioned it. Wow am I that clueless? I do know I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life and I do feel lonely at times, well that's a given I guess. I really can't blame anyone cause I haven't been actively searching for a gf either... Hmmm maybe its time that I do heck I'm not getting any younger. I'm pretty sure there is someone out there for me. The hard part is finding her hehehe. Hmmm someone has turned off our WiFi AP, probably my mom.. I guess this will go up on GPRS then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts