Skip to main content

Must Concentrate!

The upcoming long weekend is messing with my work flow today... dammit! Hahaha I can't really concentrate as much as I want too. Today I've been on and off work fiddling with my pocket pc. I installed Skype 2.0 again, I also installed Whirlwind 21, and PocketChess for the trip ahead. Of course the Today speed dial app that I just loaded. I also synced up some more tunes to my miniSD card. I'm pretty sure I have everything covered for our trip... I hope I don't forget anything. I also got my paycheck today... Hmmm I noticed that it no longer carried the same longevity as I would hope for. Well these are the facts of life I guess. Everything is expensive nowadays. Oh well.... one more reason to go out and re-connect with nature and my friends! Hehehe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts