Skip to main content

Tiesto in Manila Is On!

Got an e-mail from a visitor to my blog today re: Tiesto in Manila.
--
Hello there, Your blog has been a very informative site...I encountered your blog while searching for PVD pictures...(Im probably one of the "kiddies" you saw, haha)...After a couple of weeks, i searched tiesto's event here in manila...and tada! ur blog again...I would just like to inform you that your website is very informative for a young raver like me... You don't mind right? I mean, hello, your blog appears whenever i search for an event in manila... I would just like to inform you that Tiesto is indeed coming in manila in march 31...to spin at PICC...the ticket price? not sure but someone told me that it will be 900php or 1000php for the regular price...and the VIP would b e 15k for 10 people....tiesto's website sent me an email with the list of the asian tour... Manila was part of the list...and it is not the "in search of sunrise 4" tour but it is the "in search of sunrise 5" tour he is going to release a new dance compilation...this tour is part of his promotion...oh well...thats all...party proper... njoy...
--
Sure enough upon checking Tiesto's Website BAM! There it was... a whole slew of events in Asia, including MANILA! YEAH BABY!!! ISOS5 isn't out yet though. Whooohoooo! I'm friggin' excited! Thanks fil raves for the info and dropping by my blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings