Skip to main content

Chrissy aka OLGA


[Crazy Chrissy]
--
I met Cam's kabarkada Chrissy last night anyway this girl is crazy! She's very loud and animated [kabarkada nga ni Cams e!]... she was calling me names like 'gadget boy' [next time I see her I will call her OLGA hehe bagay diba kasi ang tangkad nya!] and trying to make me dance and waving my arms around [she's about a head taller than me] and I couldn't do a thing, I was being treated like a toy! Hahaha it's all good though cause she's fun to hang out with and funny too. It's good to meet new and interesting people! Till the next time OLGA! Hahahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts