Skip to main content

Pac Man Chomps on Morales


Manny 'The Pac Man' Pacquiao Chomps on Erik 'El Terrible' Morales...
--
I was watching the match on the telly yesterday. I was excited about it... I didn't mind the commercials as I knew this would be an adverting gem as millions of Pinoys would be watching... it's a given! As I said I was excited up until my friend sent me the results via Yahoo Messenger that is... it's all good though I still watched the match till Pac Man ended it 2 mins and 33 secs into the 10th round. I think the Pac Man won because of superior conditioning... Morales looked terrible [minus the El] towards the latter part of the match, not taking away from the Mexican though as he is a great fighter, maybe it's just Manny's time. I always thought that their first meeting should've never happened. Pacquiao had just moved up a weight class and his first fight was with Morales now call me cuckoo but I think Pacquiao should have atleast 1 or 2 matches more before meeting Morales. Anyway since Pac Man won this time around I guess the victory is sweeter as it is a revenge win.
--
Raves:
  • PacMan, asside from getting a nice purse... has also brought glory to himself, his family, and his country.
  • For a moment most Pinoys forgot about how sorry the Philippines really is. It imbued the nation with pride. Which is good. We don't have any nationalistic people anymore.
Rants:
  • Quinito Henson sucks as an announcer... he's so friggin biased and kept on cutting off his co-anchor Brian Villoria. He should've stuck with an objective match analysis instead he was saying all kinds of crap like: 'Manny had heart' or 'Manny has blazing fast fists' while these are all true... his timing was off. Sometimes he would say stuff like this while Morales was raining punches on Pac Man.
  • PGMA/Congressmen grandstanding... Of course ever the opportunist to try and salvage her stinking image PGMA was calling and congratulating Pac Man moments after his victory. I think my friend got it right in saying the Ate Glo is the most despised president in Philippine history. Of course her lackeys in Congress also got their names mentioned... those bastards. Turning Pac Man's victory into a venue to grand stand is despicable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts