Skip to main content

Music on My 838

I love music. And one of the reasons I got a 1GB miniSD card was to be able to bring some music with me.
--
I got myself a pair of JVC HA-E200 retractable earphones.
I also got a white 2.5mm to 3.5mm converter.
--
The good thing about using a converter versus the default wired headset is that you can now use most earphones. The downside is if a call comes you would have to unplug and take the call.
--
I haven't tried the bundled wired headsets yet [they are still in the box]
--
I still have my boxwave miniBuds around the house somewhere these doesn't have the best quality but have the best portability as they are also retractable [it's about time I look for them]. What I really want is Bluetooth streaming to a Stereo Headset! That way I don't have to mess with wires. The hardware can definitely support it [the 838 has Bluetooth Class 2] it's Microsoft's Bluetooth Stack that has let me down. I really hope dopod comes out with AKU2 already! That way I can get myself a new Bluetooth Stereo Headset! For now this setup will have to do.
--

[the converter 2.5mm ~ 3.5mm]
--

[JVC HA-E200 earphones]
--

[Now Playing: Mylo :D]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts