Skip to main content

Bluetooth

With the release of WM5.0 and Activesync 4, Microsoft removed the WiFi sync capabilities for security reasons. USB sync and Bluetooth Sync are still working though. I never really used WiFi sync as I didn't want to bother with too many settings. I usually sync via USB but also sync over Bluetooth just because I can :D. I am still using the same old MSI Bluetooth dongle that I've been using since 2001. It's still Bluetooth 1, I'm holding off purchases on Bluetooth gadgets until my 838 catches up with the release of Microsoft's AKU2 for WM5.0. I wrote dopod yesterday to inquire about when they would release a upgrade for the 838 and sadly I got the usual reply thanking me for purchasing a dopod, telling me that they are testing it before releasing it and instructing me to check their website for updates. Well atleast they replied.
--

[My dopod838 connected via Bluetooth to my Notebook's Activesync]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts