Skip to main content

Tweaking for IE

It took me around 45 mins to figure out and fix up what was making my blog display so weird in IE. Before fixing it up the lower part of the BLOG MENU and SIDE BAR could not be seen unless you clicked on the lowest appearing menu. Anyway this time all the menus are viewable and all links are working as well [however the way links look in IE are not as nice in Firefox; which has little stars]. The page links to MY GALLERIES extra pages was also missing in IE. This too has been fixed. Now my blog is atleast bearable in IE. I don't use IE unless I have too... so it took me awhile to notice these errors. Hopefully IE users can enjoy my blog now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings