Skip to main content

SOTFCA


Tiu and Cams Fans Club
Office of the President [uhm... ako yun!]
Thursday, December 8th, 2005

State of the Fans Club Address [SotFCA]

Hello members. Good day to you all... To mark the 1st month of my presidency I have made this SotFCA... Sadly wala tayong memberlist or monthly dues [para may kita naman ng konti hehehe]?
--
Under my administration we have seen a blossoming of this relationship.
Their detractors and nay sayers [if any] have been silenced by the plethora of evidence of their true love.
--
Hundreds of Pics taken by our press core [ako din yun], sms sent and received, phone calls logged both mobile and landline. Hours spent together far out number hours spent appart.
--
Our expedition to La Union was a complete success. We have video footage to support this claim.
--
Congratulations are in order for Tiu and Cams on your 1st monthsary. Yihee!
What started as a friendship is now a happy relationship...
As with all relationships there will be ups and downs but I'm sure the two of you can power through anything... I'm glad the two of you got together :D
--
I've seen how sweet the two of you are to each other. Minsan nilalanggam na kayo...
--
I've heard Tiu's whispers [Oo men malakas talaga boses mo and oo men ok lang talaga! :D]
--
More importantly I've seen how happy the two of you are... Congrats again!
--
In closing I would like to say:
'Cha-cha-pa-tu-chin ko ang kumontra!' [Jimmy Santos Voice] and
'May the Force Be With You...' [Obi-wan Voice]

Cabinet Members:

Kim Tuks [Foreign Affairs ~ for the English]

Kaye Yao [Adviser ~ 'Kaye'-gaw Advice]
--
Uy may vacancies pa cabinet ko... apply lang kayo hahaha I'll make up positions for you :D
--
->So I say to thee take heed of what you purchase in Starbucks [the one beside the Peppermint Brownies] seasonal lang but may lead to impacho [wink! wink!]
<-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts