Skip to main content

Sick Bean... Again?!

Right I'm sick again damn... I think I caught something from my sis. I really think this one is viral took me down in a day... of course my sleeping late, smoking did not help fight off these bastards [I think they've multiplied by now ey!?]. Anyway this time it's really bad :( I've decided to take medication and of course asked advise from Doc Elars.
--
In a nutshell:
  1. Stop Smoking [Change of Lifestyle daw... Wow una pa talaga yun e noh!] Doc haven't smoked a single cigarette for today... Yet! Really hope I can make it thru the day without having to light up.
  2. Fluimucil 600mg in half a glass of water... what it does daw is dissolve the mucus or phlegm you drink it once or twice daily.
  3. Zithromax 500mg... taken an hour before a meal... 1 tab per day for 3 days.
Right... As I haven't been to the pharmacy except maybe to buy that odd inhaler for my stuffy nose; for quite a while I did not know what to expect well I always hear people lamenting about how the price of medication is always on the rise. Doc Elars gave me fair warning though that the Zithromax would be on the expensive side. He wasn't joking a tablet, that's just one itsy-bitsy piece, will set you back PhP 246.25 [I got 3] wheeeew! Damn... I hope this stuff really works, the Fluimucils cost PhP 41.00 each [I got 5], I also got Strepsils [2 packs] for PhP 20.00 each. Ring that all up and that's PhP 983.75... wow close to a thousand bucks na... grabe... as the advert says 'Bawal magka-sakit [You can't get sick]" yeah they are right it's either you die with your sickness or die trying too pay to get better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

Toshiba G900 WVGA PocketPC Phone

AKIHABARA NEWS has some drool worthy snaps of the G900 I mentioned a post ago. Pics posted are property of AKIHABARA. -- Toshiba G900 Windows Mobile 6 Professional [PocketPC Phone Ed.] 3inch WVGA [Wide VGA 800 x 480] 64Mb RAM + 128Mb ROM UMTS and HSDPA miniSD expansion slideout QWERTY WiFi Biometric security [finger print scanner] -- All I can say is... WOW! After being absent from the WM world Tosh is back with a bang with this device. IIRC Tosh was one of the first OEMs to use VGA screens with the e800 series, now it seems they are pushing the envelope again with WVGA. -- WM6 supports the following resolutions: 176 x 220 240 x 240 320 x 240 = qVGA 320 x 320 [new] 480 x 480 [new] 640 x 480 = VGA 800 x 480 [new] =WVGA -- I hope palm comes out with a hi-res screen treo [320 x 320 will be fine :o)]