Skip to main content

Review|Ibiza Summer Party (2005)


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Various Artists
Ok it's waaaaay past summer but to me music transcends 'seasons' anyway I'm not sure who did the song selection for this compilation but it's pretty good. A bit of Dance, House, Trance in there so there's something for everyone:)
--
I really like old songs re-worked, sampled or re-mixed and this compilation has some of those too. Track 1 has U2's 'Pride In the Name of Love' sampled , Easy Lover is another 80's hit reworked. I also like Fuel's If You Leave Me Now [this one's originally from Toto right?]. I'm sure some of these are old songs as well maybe I just haven't heard them yet. There are also new sounding songs [hey I really can't tell anymore if they are remixes/reworks/originals] Also of note is AvB's Shivers [a song that I personally love~this one I know is new hehehe] Overall I like this album :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings