Skip to main content

Review|Hed Kandi Mix 2006 (2005)


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Various Artists

If you like house music get this album! Again the folks at Kandi don't dissappoint with this 3CD compilation. I'm sure we'll be hearing more of these tracks at clubs pretty soon... I'm going to name my favourite tracks from each CD [there are too many nice tracks and I am quite tried already this is my 7th review for the day] from CD 1 [Disco Heaven] are great! However my favorite is Love Generation [Full Intention Mix] ~ I love this song! From CD2 [Twisted Disco] my fav is Avalon [F*ck Me I'm Famous Mix] and from the bonus disc [Back to Love] it's Feel Like Singin' [Def Classic Mix].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings