Skip to main content

Review|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Category: Movies
Genre: Fantasy
This movie is the 4th Movie in the Harry Potter series
--
Can't beleive that it took me so long to watch this movie. I liked it. Although I did feel that the movie sort of chopped off a lot from the novel [Potter-heads chime in as I am not so sure], just can't put my 'wand' on it. Among the 4 movies so far... I like this the most yes it has the same class of effects [brilliant is an apt word] but I feel that this one really shows how the characters have grown and continue to grow thru the story line.
--
One thing that bugged me since the 3rd installment of the series [Prisoner of Azkaban] is that the actors/actresses don't look their age [they should be what 10 or 12...?] but it beats having a whole new set of actors/actresses to do the each movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings