Skip to main content

Home Alone

I've been Home Alone since yesterday am. No goof-ball burglars or anyhting like that hehehe. I must say I enjoy the peace and quiet. It does get pretty boring at times though. Good thing I installed a lot of games on my notebook. Was also able to catch up on my 'Music Reviews' and uploading stuff to my dA page. So far the only downside is in the food department. Last night I had a McDonalds Quarter Pounder meal for dinner [I was full but it wasn't satisfying at all]. Haven't eaten yet today. Still thinking of what I should eat... Pizza maybe or I could order Chinese food. Leaning more on the Chinese food though... I think I'm a 'soup' person... I love soup [my grandma tells me it's a Chinese trait, dunno what the basis for that is :P] I'll probably eat later or just pack it all in for dinner...

I figured 'my whole family [read as officemates] are off in Tagaytay', so I decided to go in for work [albeit this is the latest I've ever been 10am] checked up on our employees, 'fixed' a couple of issues and went home at 12. Texted people if they had any gimmicks for this afternoon but it looks like most of my friends are working...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts