Skip to main content

What's New and What's Next...

Wow I'm swamped with work but of course we have to blog for awhile. To me blogging is both a form of expression and stress release... I love blogging! :D
--
What's new:
--
Last week I indexed my reviews so that they could be found easier. This can be accessed via my SIDEBAR under My Reviews. Now since I'm sort of OC I've decided to index my blogs of intereset [these are blogs of friends and family that I frequent] it can be accessed via the SIDEBAR as well under My Blog Directory. I hope that this will make navigating my blog easier for my visitors.
--
What's next:
--
I plan to fix up my SIDEBAR some more and maybe index My Freebies [unsure though if I should add screen shots or what] section I admit that I haven't been making much content [maybe the occassional ringtone or wallpaper for a friend] this is in part due to being lazy and busy with work related stuff.
I also have albums rotating on my trusty media player that I'll be reviewing.
For the forthcoming long weekend [Nov 25th thru 28th] I'll be off to La Union with ACP so expect a gimmick report and a ton of pics [I hope]. Really psyched about this trip: #1 I've been really stressed out at work lately and #2 well I'd like to try my underwater case for my IXUS hehehe...
--
:o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

Toshiba G900 WVGA PocketPC Phone

AKIHABARA NEWS has some drool worthy snaps of the G900 I mentioned a post ago. Pics posted are property of AKIHABARA. -- Toshiba G900 Windows Mobile 6 Professional [PocketPC Phone Ed.] 3inch WVGA [Wide VGA 800 x 480] 64Mb RAM + 128Mb ROM UMTS and HSDPA miniSD expansion slideout QWERTY WiFi Biometric security [finger print scanner] -- All I can say is... WOW! After being absent from the WM world Tosh is back with a bang with this device. IIRC Tosh was one of the first OEMs to use VGA screens with the e800 series, now it seems they are pushing the envelope again with WVGA. -- WM6 supports the following resolutions: 176 x 220 240 x 240 320 x 240 = qVGA 320 x 320 [new] 480 x 480 [new] 640 x 480 = VGA 800 x 480 [new] =WVGA -- I hope palm comes out with a hi-res screen treo [320 x 320 will be fine :o)]