Skip to main content

I Love Taiwan!!!


A lot of good things coming out of Taiwan. Sheez almost all my gadgets are from Taiwan. My notebook is MSI, my Pocket PC Phone is an i-mate JAM [HTC Taiwan], my Motorola MPx 220 [Chimei Communications Taiwan], my SD cards are all made in Taiwan!
--
Even the things I plan to buy in my tech road map will be coming out of the little island [yes I consider Taiwan as part of China].
--
The next PocketPC Phone I'll probably be getting is the HTC Wizard [aka Qtek 9100, i-mate k-JAM, or dopod 838] now this comes from Taiwan as well.
--
Saw this article on PocketPC Thoughts a new high capacity and high speed miniSD card at 2GB WOW it's made by TEC the story is here [splashphone]!!!... as you may or may not know most new PocketPCs [including the Wizard] will be coming out with this format. I've accepted the fact that upgrading will also mean switching flash formats so it is not an issue for me.
--
My only concern though is if the Wizard will be able to capitalize on the attributes of this new miniSD card. Another one is availabilty here in Manila [but this can be overcome easily enough]. I really want to get a new PPC phone already but I'm waiting for the price to stabilize and go down a bit more.
--
In sum I'd like to say I love you Taiwan... Thank you for all the gadgets! Hahahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings