Skip to main content

What are you listening to???

Lately I've been looking for songs to add to my ACP re-connect playlist. It should be a fusion of Trance, Dance, and House. Currently I have 50 tracks on my playlist. I would list them here but I am too lazy to type it all down. Windows Media Player doesn't seem to have a tool/utility to export the tracks [i.e. titles and artists] of playlists generated on it. Maybe it's time to look for a work around for this. Here's a screenie of my PocketPC playing the first track on my playlist. I think this is a fitting first track for my playlist [hey if Team Kandi used it for their first song in DiscoHeaven '05 I might as well follow their lead right?], I also hear that this track had a massive reception in Ibiza this year. I'm not really suprised this uplifting tune will surely get any party started IMO.
--

--
Bob Sinclair ft. Gary Pine - Love Generation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts