Skip to main content

Birthday Thoughts...

Hmmm okay today I'm 26 years old na! Hmmm so far the day seems to be ok. Lot's of greets came in over the night [some numbers my PPC Phone didn't recognize: frustrating!] a lot more greets this am. Been busy replying to email and sms greets. Of course I had 'misua' for breakfast with matching 1 piece hard boiled egg [this meal is for luck] anyway I hope it comes soon [been having shit for luck at work lately]. Anyway was also thinking when and where I'd be holding my Birthday bash. Usually me and Mabs do it together since our birthdays are close [10/17 is Mabs' Birthday]... he's still looking for a venue. Anyway would like to thank everyone who greeted me today [in no particular order]:
--
Mom, Ama, Aunt Susan Sy, Aunt Grace Sy, Ivy Sy, Ken Sy, Rosalie C, Lito P, Alice Ng, Joanna Dy, Sharon Tan, Badong, Racso, Ira, Lo, Jek, Jonella, Sy, Tiana, Veran, By, Chi, Uncle Roger, Shobe Cat, KB, Peachy Geluz, Sheilah, Bel, Mich, Coby, Diana, Steph del Rosario, Fong, GHao, Pat Ong, Yobins, Lea, Kaye, Jomz, Timang, Caloy, Cecille, Maina, Shobe Nikki, Shobe Ainee, Oli-bro, Chups, Moj, Wes, Dada, Sonza, Uncle Reggie, Uncle Robert, Dang, Nica, Nadine, Camille, Vans, Paolo, Elars, Tiu, Bene, Thomerson, Jill B, Agnes, Vangie, Angie, Anna.
--
Hope I'm not forgetting anyone... Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings