Skip to main content

Hed Kandi Baby

This is it! Finally the plans have been set. The wheels are in motion... We're going to Hed Kandi :o) Wooohooo! We were able to score some complimentary tickets [Thanks Tians: MWAH!]. We plan to check out Embassy first, maybe have a drink or two... Who am I kidding I can't drink for sh*t. So I'll probably be having a soda or something. I'm listening to Hed Kandi Disco Heaven 01.05 to set myself in the mood :o) I've also loaded my Disco Heaven themes on my PocketPC and Smartphone yeah! yeah! yeah! I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of familiar faces later on, which is always a good thing.
--
Wings Feathered...
Disco Balls Polished...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings