Skip to main content
Ok the In Flight Meal:
Drinks, the usual assortment: Sodas, Juices, Beers, Cheap Wine, Water, Tea and Coffee. All bottomless - normal.
Food, There is no 2nd choice; you get one they have the funny thing is all the meals have 1 written on them: Makes you wonder if a the cabin crew was holding out on you or b They forgot choice #2.
--
For this flight its Sweet n Sour Meat (I think it's pork?) Rice, 3 Slices of Fruit, A weird looking Salad, Bread and Butter.
--
Not tasty and not satisfying at all. The meat was tough rice was hard. Didn't try the Salad. The fruit and bread were ok though.
--
I know I'll be eating better anyways so it's really ok. I'm just getting bored on this flight I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings