Skip to main content

My WAP site

I also used to own a Nokia N3100 (Series 40) it's with my sis for now since her phone is busted. It's a great lil phone but the problem is it kinda lacks connectivity it has no Infrared (IR) nor does it have Bluetooth, the data cable is also hard to come by... so in the pursuit of customization I made my own WAP site over at tagtag.com I made some wallpapers, screensavers and uploaded some tones (polyphonic). If you're interested you can go to my WAP site by pointing your WAP enabled mobile to http://tagtag.com/bnycastro the stuff I make is free however GPRS or WAP charges may apply depending on your network provider.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts