Skip to main content
Just left Factory #2. It's 7:25pm ETA to Quanzhou City 1 Hour. There's a slight rumbly in my belly, but I'm used to it. I think the 2.5 Hours spent at Factory#2 were productive and well spent. I've confirmed 3 new designs (1 Rubber Shoes; 2 Sandals); also developed an additional 3 new designs (1 Sandal; 2 Rubber Shoes). Hopefully I get the prototypes soon, so I can decide on them. Tomorrow we're supposed to go to 2 more Factories (High Priority) and after that... I'll be doing some 'Speed Visiting' which means going to as many factories as possible. Though this sounds simple: it is physically and mentally draining. The most I've been to is I think 8 Factories in a day. Not pleasant but an accepted part of doing business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings